Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

soon to be dad guys

KillToHunt

well guys about a month ago i went to prom with my new lovely girlfriend that is three years older than i am and we had a great time AND I MEAN GREAT. this is a picture of us and i know i am not supposed to show my dad this so i am not going to tell him i am asking you guys this because i have one little problem though
picture.php

now she is pregnant and i am going to be a dad and i dont know if i should tell my dad and my sisters and mom or not. i am in big big big trouble and i dont think i will know how to take care of a baby i cant even have a pet because my dog runs away and i shot all my cats cause i couldnt feed them on time. i need some ideas anybody else out there have something like this happen i think i am going to ask her to marry me though because thats what my best friends says is the right thing to do i am so so scared. this was my very first date with her and i dont think my school will let me take a baby to class. some people will think i will not be able to take care of this but god gave me this grace and fortune and i am going to prove them all wrong. any names you guys think of for it ? i am thinking jesiah for a boy or girl it sounds nice. thanks guys

Iowa State should let you have a child while you are going to class. Nice try Brew Crew... :D

Last edited:
Judging by the intelligence level of your posts, I think you'll make a great father! Good luck

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Guys. It's Brew Crew posting under a different moniker. He has been messin with you since the turkey egg stunt... :D

Well, that's some funny stuff. I was trying my best not to judge this guy based on his idiocracy in other posts. Brew,..you should teach creative writing classes, that's some clever shiznit.

LOL Ya sorry I was bored. Didn't mean to fool anybody, it was just to get a few laughs. I was not alone on this however I lost a pretty good bet about a final grade in one of my classes and was forced to post a few of these that someone else had written (for ex. the poached eggs and limb ostrich). I won't give out any names but his initials are DWILK.

Let the roast begin. :grin:

-shrinker buck lol

Last edited:
I am so friggin glad this is a joke!!! I about fell out of my chair when I started to read this, I think I even yelled something outloud....I don't know what I said but it got my families attention!

Great job to whoever is posting this stuff lately, great entertainment :)

Lol that was good. I loved reading all your posts, "Do deer lose their hooves too?" I wish you hadn't told us!

enough to keep me busy at least. Not gonna lie, after the turkey junk, and the hooves falling off, I was skeptical. Thanks for livening up the forums tho!

Last edited:
Yeah, it was starting to get obvious...yet still interesting. Just enough freak shows out there these days that you just never know...could be legit. :D

From the "Shrinker Buck" post:

I smell a T250!!! Warthog? Nice try... :moon:

OUCH! Sorry about that. I knew something wasn't right but all I could come up with was "Turd250" giving it another go!

Good stuff!:drink2:

I'm going to have to throw out a vote for the 'shrinker buck' and 'soon to be dad guys' to head to the legends forum. I havent laughed this hard in a long time, and Its getting funnier every time I read it!

Top Bottom