Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

soon to come in the PMA

alaskanwhtail

Pics and storys about 2 Kodiak Brown bear hunts, 2-3 weeks when I come back, My brother already got his bear on this past monday I fly out tomorrow and should be back on the 7th. Just some time to think about joining for a great story.

Good Luck Kevin!

Can't wait to hear your story and see some photos.
smile.gif

smile.gif

This is Kevins brother Brian. Kevin called two nights ago from Sturgeon River, Kodiak to give me the best news! He killed a giant! Just thought Id give you a heads up on the spring brown bear hunting in Alaska. Im sure he will share the pictures. Good luck hunting. Brian
shocked.gif

I think he meant sooner or later...
evil.gif

sooner_or_later
A adverb
1 eventually, yet, sooner or later, in time, one of these days
within an indefinite time or at an unspecified future time

Yes I was on for 2 seconds and didn't even have time to explore what ive missed today is a short one to, I made it back safe and sound, almost died a few times, got a dandy brown bear some huge BC blacktail sheds and just a few beers, sooner or later I will have both mine and brians storys and pics, I shot a caribou bull 2 days ago with my bow and found 48 bou sheds and 10 moose sheds over this past weekend, I've been really busy latly with hunting and that kinda stuff besides work, Grass Hoppa comin soon!
blush.gif

Top Bottom