Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Sorry Ya'll............... Second Obsession!!!!

Split_G3
VL1.jpg
any predictions for this year for 2nd on back in the points championship? anyone going to any races this year? would love to meet up with someone at a race and talk whitetails, 'cause it doesn't get any better then that!!

for sure i'll be at charlotte in may and talladega in the fall(a couple others are still up in arms), should have been at bristol in march but had to sell my tickets
frown.gif

BOOGITY-BOOGITY-BOOGITY!!!!!!

Vegas, here I come! Four weeks from this weekend.

Top 10 at the end of the year;
Stewart
Johnson
Gordon
Jr.
Kenseth
McMurray
Kahne
Busch
B. Labonte
Newman

Here are my long shots that might be there; Jarrett, Biffle, Harvick, Mears

38Wrecks4.jpg

I gotta pull for my boy Kenseth, although im sure Jr. will be up there somewhere. kahne should have another good year. I agree, Rousch Racing 3peat

We're going to Bristol this year in march or april i think. should be good fun, i get out of school for it.

I'm with TRX and Deerslayer 37.

R O U S C H - R A C I N G
3 times, 3 times, 3 times!

Mark Martin

OZ
----------------------------------------
"What one man can do, another man can do".

I am going to have to go with Jimmie Johnson and Dale Jr. Jimmie was so close last year. But if Jr wouldnt have cused on tv and didnt have those points taken away he would have won it for sure. The winner of the 500. Dale Jr all the way
grin.gif
smile.gif

All Im gunna say is my boy Kasey Kahne is gunna get his first win at the biggest race of year baby....Lets go 9

Thefrgt10

I'll be in Kansas again come Oct. (season tickets since it started there) Rustys last call!Hope he gets a couple wins this year. Maybe his teammate Newman wont wipe him out this year.After he's gone, Carl Edwards he's gonna be a good one.

Top Bottom