Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Sources for AA lithium batteries?

Do you put solar cameras in the woods/timber ?

If so, how do they do ?
Can usually find a spot that gets some sun. I also been starting to put cams at 8'+ with solars above that. That may help. 100% less spooking deer with cameras I find. Have to take a ladder in UTV is only inconvenience.

Do you notice if they freeze up? Or anyone that can chime in on that? I’m up north where we actually get cold weather
Alkaline will freeze up somewhere around the single digit range to below zero. I've had cams with alkaline quit during periods of extreme cold and come back to life when it warms up.

Can usually find a spot that gets some sun. I also been starting to put cams at 8'+ with solars above that. That may help. 100% less spooking deer with cameras I find. Have to take a ladder in UTV is only inconvenience
That's interesting. Do you angle them down then I assume?

That's interesting. Do you angle them down then I assume?
Yup. Typical camera angle like this.
2392721383.jpg

Not sure what BJs is, maybe just an Iowa thing? Member at Costco and I don’t think I’ve ever seen the lithium AA’s there and I’ve checked quite a few times. Maybe I’m looking in wrong spot. Have never checked Sam’s as I’m almost never in one.
they used to carry the lithium and dont now for some reason- every time I am in there I ask about them but still not back. Sam's does carry them for $1.90 a piece give or take.

Top Bottom