Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

South of the border 160" chocolate 8 point

bluedog69

My 14 year old son and my 24 year old daughter had a hunt that may never be topped. They doubled up
filming and shooting a couple of good 8's. I taught them how to shoot, but otherwise I can't claim any
credit for this video. They did it all!

Best part of this to me is the "family" part of this. Yes it has two nice deer in it, but the fact that they could
care less who shoots the big one in our family is what is special.

My 4 month old grandson wanting to kill a big buck is also priceless!

Enjoy a rare chocolate monster and back to back kills!!!

Great job on the video and 2 great buck. That chocolate 8 is magnificent, congrats to both of them for a job well done!

That’s a great vid! A double & those both far bigger than anything I saw at your age. Congrats u 2!!

That’s a great vid! A double & those both far bigger than anything I saw at your age. Congrats u 2!!
Yes I have a pile of 1980's racks in my basement that I show the kids every now and then.
They are reaping the benefits of 40 years of deer learning and education, truly living in the golden age
of whitetails.

Back in the day my wife shot a 115" 8 pointer. It had 11" G2s, fairly long G3s, a spread of about 13". The G2's were
19" in between tips so it looked a lot wider than it was. I honestly think it could have been a yearling.
No mass at all. No signs of rutting at all. 2.5 year old at the oldest.
Anyway there were many many guys at the check station whispering about how there was no way a
woman shot a buck that huge! My how times have changed!

Top Bottom