Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Sportsman for Romney, read this thread! - ABSENTEE BALLOT 4 NOV HUNTERS

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
**Warning, political in nature post here. Yet, it does involve outdoors, hunting, gun rights & how they wrap up in politics. If you're not cool with that OR you are a Obama supporter, please stop reading & please don't respond or even look any further. This is from a concerned sportsman & American doing more than just sitting on my hands, not voting or even voting but nothing more. Exercising our freedom as sportsman & americans to stand up for what's right for our country. I was fortunate enough to have 5 minutes with Romney to discuss Hunting, gun rights, conservation, land management, etc. I was VERY IMPRESSED obviously.

More on this link below... DO THIS!!!!..... http://sos.iowa.gov/elections/electioninfo/absenteeinfo.html

For many reasons, I have looked at the facts on how Romney is a far greater friend to hunters, gun rights folks, 2nd amendment, access to federal lands, etc, etc. I am happy to provide ANY details you'd like. I'd also be happy to give you a factual checklist of all the destruction Obama has done in these arenas (many are clever, back-door methods & slimy politics at its core).

FOLKS WHO SUPPORT ROMNEY & SEE A CRITICAL NEED TO OUR COUNTRY, SPORTSMAN, OUR KIDS & A MILLION OTHER ISSUES- don't sit on your butt.... Many of us are HUNTING early NOVEMBER SO OPEN THIS LINK TO GET YOUR FORM & SEND IN FOR ABSENTEE BALLOT. TAKES 30 SECONDS!!! SEND THIS IN!!!! VOTE & FAR MORE IMPORTANT- TAKE 60 SECONDS TO SEND THIS LINK TO FOLKS WHO WILL SUPPORT ROMNEY. TOO MUCH AT STAKE. OPEN, FILL OUT, SEND IN & SEND THIS LINK TO ANYONE YOU CAN THAT WOULD SUPPORT ROMNEY, SPORTSMAN FOR ROMNEY & THOSE WHO KNOW WE CAN'T AFFORD FOUR MORE YEARS OF A DISASTER IN OFFICE.....

http://sos.iowa.gov/elections/electioninfo/absenteeinfo.html

Send this to others please! DO THIS!

Last edited:
Great post, Skip!

While my 2nd Amendment Right is an important one, it is among many other issues that need addressed/worked on as well. R&R look better with each passing day, I just hope the rest of America wakes up and doesn't make the same stupid mistake again.

Debates this Wednesday, WATCH IT!

In most national polls, which most are left wing liberal influenced, Obama only has a couple point lead which is a great sign. I think Romney/Ryan bring this one home.

I sure hope R&R take this one! They may not be this nations perfect solution, but they CAN'T be worse than the alternative. I'm scared to think of what the next 4 years would be like if Obama wins again.....he's got no reason to make people happy this go-round and I for one think he's got some things up his sleeve that we don't want to see.

I stopped reading because it said to if you like Obama stop reading. 4 more years.
Yes, correct. Thank u. :)

For those who know we can't afford 4 more years and know we must fire Obama- please email the absentee ballot link to all folks who agree or likely agree. We have to spend 5 mins to do something more than just voting- we owe it to our kids & country. Thx!

Last edited:
Top Bottom