Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

sportsmens dinner coming in March

Musky Hunter

There is a sportsmen’s dinner coming to Calvary Church in Muscatine on Friday March 13th. This is our 7th or 8th year and we normally have about 40 vendors with tables/ booths and the last 3 years we have had over 600 visitors per year. We do not charge to get in and we supply a meal to all visitors also at no charge. The reason for this post is to give fellow IW members that have an outdoors focused business, an opportunity to promote their business free of charge. We have Gene Wensel as our main speaker as well as outfitters, guides, kennels, taxidermists, NWTF, IBA, BASS and the DNR just to name a few. We try to get a good mix in our vendors so we don’t overload one field and also try to get all sports represented. If you have an interest in having a table, send me a PM and we can work something out.
I’ll post more info when the date gets closer so anyone that would like to attend will have a reminder.

I was there last year with Outreach Outdoors and it is a very well run event with lots of people! The speaker last year was great with tremendous food as well...well, heck, how can free food not be tremendous??? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

I didn't make it last year, but did the year before. I will definately be there this time. Besides, it doesn't look like i'm going to be back to work anytime soon. Never seen either of the Wenzel brothers yet. Should be good.

No promises yet but I'll try to make it this year. Wish it was on a Saturday tho. At least it's not the same weekend as the classic.

this is a great time!!!!!

i have attended this event for quite a few times! great time, great people and the food rules!!!

i should be able to make it again this year!!!

Tom,
I've talked to the others and we have not yet decided if you will be allowed back in. Your blatant ignoring of the rules and the totally uncalled for pushing your way back in the food line is not yet forgotten here. We are having a meeting Saturday and I think the final decision will be made then.
sterb048.gif

BTW, Mrs. Smith’s hip has finally healed well enough to be able to use her walker again. You remember her, the little old lady by the dessert table…..she said she’s still praying for you.
944.gif

1356.gif

keep it up Troy..... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

ill be bringing the big stick this time, dont get in my way!!!!!

shoofly.gif

Top Bottom