Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Spot Hogg guys need to check this out.

Rackaddict

Life Member
If you have a Spot Hogg sight you need to check out this light adapter that a guy has made and sells for them on Archerytalk.com. It's slick.

582Spot_Hogg_light_kit.jpg

In my opinion yes, I took off all of my fibre and added the light. I would recommend the 4 position light...

Quiet Chris...
evil.gif

Anyone interested in a Spot Hogg Hogg-It with a 2 3/8" window and five 0.019 pins PM me. It is in great condition I only used it for one season. Just lookin to down size a little. I leave for Iowa on Thursday afternoon to hopefully whack a limbchicken so if I don't get back with you that is why
grin.gif

Thanks to Limb.... I just recently bought one myself. Works great!!! The bracket with the 4 position light costs around $45 bucks.... well worth it in my opinion
waytogo.gif

Now if I can just remember to turn the darn thing on in my blind before drawing down on those longbeards
frown.gif

Do you guys know what the thread pattern is on the Rheostat light?? I have an Extreme RT 900 that has the tail light system. It takes a 7/16-20 thread. Can't find any info about what the Rheo light thread is. If it's the same I'm a buyer if I can find one somewhere around here and the Purple Haze will go back from whence it came.
smirk.gif

Top Bottom