Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Spot Hogg Hunter "Hogg It"

That is a very good question. I just ordered the hogg it and I got the 2 3/8 opening.
If you are looking at buying one they have them at NationalArcherySupply.com for 155.00 if you sign up as a member. Plus the 13 dollars they nail you for shipping but that is the cheapest I could find looking around.

I bought the .019 pins

I always thought smaller was better
grin.gif
wait did I mean that
confused.gif

Sorry I also miss read I bought the Hogg-it and not the hunter hogg-it but basically the same without the dove-tail

It depends on your peep sight diameter. I bought the 2 3/8" guard because I like the Jim Fletcher Hunter peep which is quite large in aperature. The 2 3/8" guard which is outlined in white centers up perfectly in my peep.... In my opinion, for hunting the .029 pin is the way to go... 0.19 is better for the target range with longer yardages
waytogo.gif

[ QUOTE ]
It depends on your peep sight diameter. I bought the 2 3/8" guard because I like the Jim Fletcher Hunter peep which is quite large in aperature. The 2 3/8" guard which is outlined in white centers up perfectly in my peep.... In my opinion, for hunting the .029 pin is the way to go... 0.19 is better for the target range with longer yardages
waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I also got the 2 3/8" guard so I could use a bigger peep sight.
Also, I have 0.29 pins for 20, 30 & 40 yards and have 0.19 pins for 50 & 60 yards (which I take off during hunting season)

I have both .19 and the .29.For longer shots the .19 is better because you have alot less room for placement.But all around for huntin the .29 is better.As stated before though it also depends on your peep diameter.

Top Bottom