Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Spring banquet/Classic

JNRBRONC

I'm going to try my hardest to attend the Classic this year. I just joined the IBA and hope to hit the supper. Would it be possible to have some sort of a session that weekend where we could show videos? I don't have any footage so couldn't share, but I could possibly provide a projector (s-video)..... I see where lots of people are filming hunts and thought there might be some interest.

We do that on Friday night at the Hotel where the banquet is. There is a social time where people bring different meats, cheeses, crackers, beverages, and oh yeah, Michael Waddell will be there to visit with all the IBA members. This is a good time if you want to sit down and chat with him. Usually around 7:00 on Friday night I believe.

So who's going this year that hasn't gone in the past? CamoKid and I will be there again this year. Hope to meet lots of you.

I'm going to try and make it this year. I just joined the IBA this fall and look forward to meeting other members. The newsletter I got this week from the IBA had lots of info. I'm really looking forward to meeting Waddell. His Roadtrips show is great - brings a new and refreshing aspect to hunting shows and videos.

Will there be a sign up thread/topic like there was last year?

What Willie said, except I didn't receive a newsletter
confused.gif
Maybe he is in a different area?

I'm planning on going. I joined the IBA at last years Deer Classic and signed up a buddy for the IBA so hopefully he will be able to come with me. Looking forward to meeting some of the people off this site. Also, looking forward to hearing Michael Waddell.

tickets will be going on sale in a few weeks (mid jan.). get the checkbooks ready, they're gonna go quick

January 14th is the first day, I believe. If we are buying them as an Iowawhitetail group, can we 'pre buy' them here? I want to make sure that me and the 'Kid get in.

Okay, but this year, if I tell you to bid on something during the auction . . don't hesitate. I love spending other people's money.
smirk.gif

Top Bottom