Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Spring trail cam contest

Shredder

Life Member
Though this is a bit late in coming out I am happy to announce the 2005 spring TrailCam contest here on Iowawhitetail. The contest is open to all current PMA members and anyone else who signs up before the end of spring. Also, this contest is open to any PMA member in their home states as well, so don't let your home state deter you from joining up to get into the contest.

Not many of us use trail cams in the spring so we are putting together a contest so you all can keep up the maintenance on the units and hopefully get some unforgettable picures for the site.

What we want are pictures of any game animal out there including deer, turkeys, foxes, and the list goes on and on. Neat pictures that represent springtime would be from a cam on a strutting ridge, in front of a predator den with offspring, fresh racks growing on bucks, does and fawns or even pics set up close to a turkey nest.

Rules of the contest are

1. Must be from a trail camera
2. Taken this spring
3. Be able to submit a larger photo in digital format or high quality scan in the even we would use it for a calendar sometime
4. Try to be creative with the shots.

Pictures that have been submitted will be initially judged by the administrators and moderators then placed in a PMA conference for general viewing and final voting by the PMA members.

Prizes Awarded would be
1. IW Hat for first place
2. IW T-shirt for second place
3. IW Arrow Wraps for third place

Contest starts now until the 21st of June.
Good Luck and lets get the Cameras out and rolling!

Please upload your pics in the spring trailcam contest album so your pics are not displaced and we overlook them. UPLOAD PICS HERE Spring Contest

Just 2 pictures folks?????? SHovelbuck is going to sweep the prizes if someone does not step up to the plate and submit some pics. Ironwood, I know you have some cams you just built as well as many others on the site.

Make that 3 Shredder.
grin.gif
Come on folks, post some spring pics.

Gotta get out in the woods and get them placed quick I guess.........

Get them out folks...still a couple of weeks left in the contest and the bucks are putting down some good growth right now

After I checked the cam I had to move it down a little to try to get a good picture of the fawn.....hope the next ones turn out a little better.

If you have some late entry pic you want to submit....have it in by Wednesday night. PMA members will judge the pics late in the week, weekend, and following week. Thanks for all of you that have submitted pictures for the contest, they have been awesome to see.

Shredder

Top Bottom