Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Squirrel Tournament

bloodhoundhandler

Wanted to let everybody know that we are doing our two man team squirrel tournament in Guthrie County again this year on January 28th. If anybody is interested and would like details pm me. This is a fundraiser for our local Fire Department we will also be raffling off a lever action Henry .22 rifle

I don't get it. How in the hell did you teach all them little squirrels to play nice together let alone how to swing the bat and throw the ball.

I'm impressed with you Guthrie county boys............

Oh man... where's squirrel boy? I know he's in.

You're all in trouble if he's playin. He knows what they're thinking!

Go ahead...make my day!!!!!!!!!!!
picture.php

Post this on a Hmong board and you boys will raise enough dough to buy a new pumper..... you might not have any squirrels in your county next year though.:D

Exactly what I was thinking!

They are not really into squirrel management!

Last edited:
What's the details on it? Have to start in a certain place (meeting place?) then go from there? What is the registration fee? How is everything scored (weight I'm assuming?)? Sounds like fun we have a timber that is packed full of squirrels. Sounds like it would be a good time to take a few kids out with .22's and let them have some fun.

my brother and i competed in a few in earlham years ago. register at a certain time, and be back to be scored, at a certain time. 2 man teams. up to 12 squirrels per team could be scored (daily limit of 6 squirrles per hunter). scores were figured by shot placement. body shots were one point, head shots were two points....or something to that effect. we placed every year. the earlham tourny was always early in the year....a bit too early, as far as leaf drop was concerned.

actually, i think head shots were 3pt, body shots were 2 pts, and a squirrel with multiple shots were 1pt

Top Bottom