Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Stabilizer??

Yes they work. I highly reccommend them. Look at the Doinker's and Trophy Ridge Extender Stabilizer's. They help to balance the bow, and depending on what type you get they absorb some of the shock from the bow. Good Luck

One of the best accessories you can use on your bow as far a stabilization and to decrease vibration. I would use one 6 inches or so...too short seems to have little effect and too long is cumbersome in the field. The recommendations supertec had are top notch for choices. Good luck

I realy like the NAP shockblocker for hunting. As for length, typicaly the longer the better as long as you keep it realistic for hunting. If I have problems with my bow hitting something in the stand it's usally the 22" of arrow sticking out the front of the bow not the 10" of stablizer.

i recently switched to Quiet Tune for a stabilizer. been good thus far. try a bunch out and pick which one balances your bow best.

Got two Doinkers and a Trophy Ridge Extender.Also got a couple Xrings.They definitely are worth it.

I use the Limb Saver Modular Stabilizer Teeroy was talking about. I'ts a fantastic stabilizer.

582Limb_Saver_Modular_Stabilizer.jpg

Rack Addict how much is the weight apiece on one of them?Looks like a good set-up.
grin.gif

Top Bottom