Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Stainless steel tables

Full Quiver

I vaguely remember a post about someone wanting some stainless steel tables/counter tops, but can't seem to locate the post.

My father-in-law and I have been looking equip a small kitchen in their basement were we could butcher deer. We've seen a few at auction, but just looking for a cost comparison right now.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Somebody made some tables for Rudd awhile back. Maybe that is the post you are thinking about.

The "Bonker

I tried to locate some when we built our house....very pricey. I had to settle for laminate tops.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DOR</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I had to settle for laminate tops. </div></div>

Jethro built me some great tables. The tops were galvanized and would not be adequate for butchering. I'd suggest go on Craigslist and look in the business section. Restaraunts that close sometimes listed liquidation items and can be found at a huge savings.

Jethro's Tables

Full Quiver, the best thing to do is really watch the autions bills when they come out. That is what my dad did, and by luck, there was a butcher shop closing down.

I have seen them in a few action bills in the past, just keep a close eye on them, and I bet you find one at a reasonable price.

Top Bottom