Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Stands are up and scrapes are showing up!!

Bowhunt

My uncle and I hung 9 stands today, talk about work!! We found several scrapes that are just getting started and I saw a buck tonight with hard horns. It is getting closer to the magical month of november you can smell it!! Anyone else seen scrapes yet?

Went out checking stands and putting up a few new ones on Sunday. I found a few fresh rubs, but no scrapes yet. Seen a 135 inch in velvet yet on Sunday also. I was amazed to find rubs this early, I must say it is the earliest I ve ever found some.
yay.gif

I saw a pretty decent sized buck dead on Highway 1 north of Fairfield Monday, Labor Day, that was still in velvet. I thought about hacking the antlers off since I don't have any velvet covered racks out in the shop, but I kept on going and left it there.

Finished repairing and hanging stands on Monday and saw a small scrape. Also saw two small bucks in hard horn durning the past two weeks. Have not seen any rubs yet. 9-20-03 I'll have my boy TTTTT-turdy out for the youth opener.

This brings up another question. Who thinks my kid should change his sceen name from ttt-turdy point buck to just turdy. I think it's easier
busted.gif

Top Bottom