Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Stands

85% of mine up. Need trim some yet. 6-7 more sets & we off to the races.
Pretty good weather vs those 90-100 degree scorchers!!! If wanted to this time of year. Could be way worse.
IMG_4986.jpeg

I need to recheck all of mine and trim them out- it’s the first year I’ve left them all year. Wasn’t a fan of leaving them but oh well, just check them all over like I’m hanging new I guess

Hope to finally get some alfalfa in this weekend. Youth is fast approaching and I currently only have one stand up so I’m way behind. I’d like to have my stands up and stay out for at least 3 weeks prior to use.

I have Friday off work. My son and I are going Thursday after work and Friday to finish. We have 2 stands and a blind to put up. We also are putting up a couple new cameras and checking a couple others. We are pretty excited. A month to youth.

All up and trimmed except for one.

Naturally I waited to get that done for when its 99 degrees down here in MO this Sunday..

Finished everything up last night. We are all set to go. With the forecast coming up my son and I went yesterday after work and got everything finished up. Camera, blinds, stands all ready with lanes cleared. We are pretty excited.

One left to hang, the rest are ready, and trimming done. One last choir is to get a rubbing post set up in a small field. Never tried it but since learning about them on this site and the photos posted I got to get with the program ;)

I got the wagon blind, and a pop up out yesterday. I put a new ladder stand up a couple weeks ago. I still have 3 left to put up, but 2 are on public so I have to wait a few weeks on those, yet.

One stand to hang close to home for quick hunts otherwise giving the mobiles a going over.

IMG_6850.jpeg

Top Bottom