Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

State plaque

NWBuck

PMA Member
Anyone know where a person can find an antler plaque made in the shape of the state of Iowa? I found one in a search, but it looked pretty generic. Thanks for any help.

NWBuck

just about any trophy shop will have them. Or find someone that has a router and a band saw and its a piece of cake.
:way:

That's pretty sweet mole...thanks!

Was thinking plaque instead of euro, but this may change my mind :way:

NWBuck

I make some...there was a post on here awhile back that i put pictures up for... i can make them out of any kind of wood, and any shape, really that you want... example, to hang on the wall, to set on a counter, etc etc

Skull-Lok is the way to go for a European mount. I know John (owner) very well. He is a super guy and a big bowhunter. I believe you can even customize the plaque if you want to. Give him a call!

Built for me by a guy in Texas for only $57. Made out of western red cedar, cut into the shape of good ole Iowa and an arrowhead!
HPIM2699.jpg

In the past its been between 40-50 depending on what you want done, made out of, stained, etc etc...

Top Bottom