Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Stealth Cam ?

savey33

I have had a couple of Stealth Cams (presently - STC ADX)and it always seems that the trigger distance is bad when I put them out the following year. Anyone else have this problem? Stealth Cam gave me the name of a company to send it in to fix it, but they want $115 which I think is crazy. Any ideas, solutions etc would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

If you haven't already tried this try putting new batteries in the camera and or try using the six volt plug in battery. IF that doesn't work don't know what to tell you.

I always use the 6 volt, so that's not it either. Even when I test walking in front of it, it just isn't picking up movement like it should/used to. How do some of you that make homebrews work your triggering device? Can it be replaced/improved (maybe even for greater distance)?

I had a stealth cam and the trigger speed was incredibly slow, period. I had many blank pics due to the deer walking through the cam and taking the pic late. At present I bought a Bushnell 5.0 and have to say the trigger is very good with tests I've done simply walking in front of the cam at various distances.

Top Bottom