Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Sticky weed

rc10pt

I think I remember seeing something about this on here before but I got into some weeds that have very small (size of a head of an eraser or a large bee-bee) green and brown stickers on a thin stem that covered my pants. I've tried to scrape them off and it worked a little but for what it didn't get off it seemed to make worse by embedding them deeper into the clothing. Can't hardly pick them off one by one or I'll miss the entire archery season. What do you guys do?

Sent from my iPhone using IW

I dont know if its the right name or not but my dad always called it "beggers lice". Not much you can do but watch for it and avoid it at all cost. That stuffs a nightmare.

Those suck! One location I hunt has them everywhere this year! Walk slowly and move them out of the way.

Rolling around on my mother in laws living room carpet works well....that did not come out right:eek:

I think I remember seeing something about this on here before but I got into some weeds that have very small (size of a head of an eraser or a large bee-bee) green and brown stickers on a thin stem that covered my pants. I've tried to scrape them off and it worked a little but for what it didn't get off it seemed to make worse by embedding them deeper into the clothing. Can't hardly pick them off one by one or I'll miss the entire archery season. What do you guys do?

Sometimes duct tape works. That's what my mom always did to get them off my pants when I was younger

^^Ordering one. Even if they work half as good as shown it's way better than how I'm doing it now.

I spray a herbicide trail to all of my treestands. Never get burrs, never leave scent going in/out and deer use them as path of least resistence...been doing since mid-eighties..2 % solution of Roundup (glyphosate) per gal. of water and if you want trail to remain weed free all season add 2 oz. of a soft residual per gallon like Surflan.....both products are designed to break down in the environment so you usually need to touch up trail on an annual basis. Note: these products will not hurt adjacent desireable trees, vegetation through root uptake.....it is time well spent. Best time to do is May- July...need fully expanded leaves for Roundup to be most effective on perennials, brush and vines.

Let us know if it works. I have a big problem with them and avoiding them isn't really an option specially in the dark. They do just rub off if you have them on denim or something that's not fluffy like fleece. We had to throw my 5 year old sweetshirt away cause he was right at chest height to them and could't see his shirt when we left.

Top Bottom