Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Still Packing From Last Season!!

All,
Ouch! This old girl is still feeling the effects from last season.
791Doe_and_Arrow-med.jpg

T$

WOW..

hate seeing that. If most of you are like me, I hate seeing that more than anything! Strange how an animal we do everything we can to harvest effects us so much. I see something like that and am overhelmed with sympathy for that animal!

frown.gif

Great Picture though!!

i agree doublearchery... hate to see that but it shows how tough these animals really are... to me it looks like a pretty good shot maybe alittle high but things happen i guess????? hopefully someone can get her during early season

I can't tell 100% witch is the entry.Could have been horrible front facing shot that hit the shoulder blade and the fletched end of arrow is stuck insde.I 'll bet I would have bled to death from it,amazing animals.

Ouch. Looks like its just under the skin along the shoulder blade? I'd definately put that one out of its misery come Oct 1.

[ QUOTE ]
Ouch. Looks like its just under the skin along the shoulder blade? I'd definately put that one out of its misery come Oct 1.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto!!
She should be an easy one to pick out.

Top Bottom