Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Stix rope

Cooter

WARNING:
I am not, and will not be held responsible for the usage, performance, or liability associated with using these ropes. It is up to you, the purchaser/user, to determine the ropes suitability and capabilities for the manner or use in which you are going to use it. I make no stated or implied capabilities, ratings, or uses for these ropes. Use at your own risk!

I order 600' of Tenex 1/4" black rope. This is the rope that people use for UCRs that they use for climbing sticks.
I use it with two loops on the end and just tie off to the versa button like in this picture.
20121113_113145.jpg

I put two loops in it to pack it on my stands. It ends up being 7' of rope.

Looks like this packed on the stick.(the rope will be the darker color like the one in the first picture)
20121113_113205.jpg

I am willing to make the ropes with the loops on both ends.

I will do some work with the rope when it gets here to figure out what other longer lengths will pack nicely on the sticks and figure pice accordingly.

I am just selling the rope use at your own risk.

-}}}---------->

Last edited:
Got some made up I went with a 9' rope. It packs nicely onto the stick.

The smaller diameter rope proves harder to splice and is quite time consuming. That is why I'm going to ask $8.00 each TYD.(less than $1.00 per foot)

This is how I pack it on the stick.

20121122_215846.jpg

More pictures and video to come.

Please PM me with questions and if you would like to order some.

-}}}---------->

Nice!!!!

Looks like it will work great and solve the problem of getting around some bigger trees

I like to have a foot to tie off with. So that leaves 8 to go around the tree.

Mobile Cooter using IW

Top Bottom