Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

stoeger

josh macfarland

Well I wasn't going to get a stoeger m2000 but I found one in very good condition for $325. The gun is in max 4 camo pattern and has and has all chokes. Do you think this is a good deal?

What are they normally 500-600? So your getting a pretty good deal. They are a great gun for the money in my book. I would maybe shoot it before if possible because mine recently started having problems with firing.

I have one in wood/blued and love the thing. I was told it was important how you broke them in for long term durability, so I was suggested to shoot 200 rounds through it back to back (shot several Clays that day) and it has functioned beautifully ever since. Going on about six years now...

I purchased one for just over 500 such as you describe and my friend purchased one at the same time in a cornstalk camo. For the money I can't argue but I ended up selling mine for $400 and I am fairly certain my friend would sell his for the same to spend a little more money and get into a different gun. We both experienced issues with jamming from time to time. I wont tell you stay away from it but I would suggest that you look at all of your options.

Last edited:
Top Bottom