Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

stolen camera

livetohunt

i went to check one of my trail cams today, and got to the tree and there was no camera.:mad: so i walked over to where my stand is and it was still there so i took it down since i wouldnt be late muzzy hunting there anyways. i just cant believe people are that low. i talked to the landowner about who else has permission there, and he says just his sons and me. i was pretty angry about the whole thing!

Yeah that really sucks. I had a ground blind ripped off last year. Talk about you heart sinking when you walk up to where it should be and it's not there.

I'm so tired of hearing about these stories I'm about sick. The sad part of it is that only another hunter has use for treestands, ground blinds, climbing sticks, trail cams, etc. They would be very mad if someone stole their equipment, so why steal another persons?

I walk by stands every time I go out on public land. Never once have I touched one. Personally, I don't leave anything on public land, but do have several treestands up on my inlaws farm. Just recently, one of our ladders was taken.

I had a ground blind moved during shotgun season. It wasnt moved far, but it shoudnt have been touched at all. Not only did they rip out one of the stake loops and break a bow support, they also left garbage on the ground in the blind. Makes me sick to my stomach

Top Bottom