Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Stolen fishing poles

Doeregulator

I got up to go to work this morning and get out to my suv with my son and someone busted the rear passenger window out and took all of my fishing equipment including my 4 year old sons cars fishing pole. So thanks to that person i now haft to replace all of my river rods, years and years of acquired fishing lures and equipment, a new pole for my son and and a window, and clean the GLASS out of a childs seat. This kind of stuff drives me crazy what kind of people steal a little kids cars fishing pole. Im furious! And the best part the cops didnt do anything but say good luck. Sorry needed to vent

I know what u mean. few months ago my buddies truck was broken into in a church parking lot, they pried his side window out and stole his GRANDFATHERS 30-30 rifle. He called the cops and they said there was nothing they could do.

Insurance said personal items are not covered and glass isnt covered. So im on my own to replace the most expensive window on the suv. What is this world coming to? Where its not even worth it to lock your doors its just best to let a burglar or a thief ransac your property its sickening and gets my blood boiling. Whatever happened to morals and common sense and private space and belongings?

Did you try your homeowner's insurance? When my whole truck was stolen 10 years ago, my auto insurance wouldn't cover the personal items taken (pistol, Swaro binos, mp3, etc.); however, our homeowner's insurance covered all but our $500 deductible.

That sucks royally about your fishing gear. My boy loves his Cars pole!

Last edited:
Did you try your homeowner's insurance? When my whole truck was stolen 10 years ago, my auto insurance wouldn't cover the personal items taken (pistol, Swaro binos, mp3, etc.); however, our homeowner's insurance covered all but our $500 deductible. That sucks royally.
10 years ago I didn't know what a MP3 player was. All bull chet aside it suck about you stuff.

I had the same type of thing several years ago with my hunting stuff night before 1st deer season at work 2nd shift came out to find pickup broken into and everything gone gun shells boots clothes binos camera what pissed me off the worst was the new boots still in the box. but all was covered under homeowners including the broken window I would check with homeowners for sure
Mike

that sucks man. i'm sorry to hear about that. hopefully the idiot that did it is stupid enough to get caught.

Holy crap...a $12 kids pole and a "priceless trip" ruined. I hope for the crabs of 10,000 streetwalkers to infest the thief's body. Best of luck nailing that creep.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Top Bottom