Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Stone Age - Kansas

Broncazonk

Banned
Not much info on this deer, but Wow-o-Wow from Baldwin, Kansas.

ChadChristysdeer.jpg

Bronc

A great buck to say the least. There is a thread on the Kansas regional bowsite that shows another picture of the rack. I think the one picture makes it look a little bigger than it actually is.....

Don't get me wrong, it is a hawg for sure!!!

Here is the link to Bowsite.com.....

Kansas Regional Bowsite.com

if you think there was arguing on this sight read the replys on the kansas sight posted.some dont care for nr hunters much.

That so looks photoshopped! OMG, I'm one of those dudes that I hate! LOL. The tines look pixelated. Where's Limb when you need him?

That DOES look photoshopped. Appears to my eye at least that the left most drop tine has a notable highlight on it's left side among other things.

It's a legit buck fellas, and yes we get a little snippy about NR hunters. If your DNR raped you Iowa residents every year you'd feel the same. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif Just imagine unlimited NR tags and NR landowners hunt share resident hunting rights /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif. Wasn't there a long post about that in Iowa a few months ago?

If he would the head normally it would look a little more believable. The way he is holding it out towards the camera the deers head looks as big as the mans torso.

Top Bottom