Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

stop block bolt for pse thunderbolt cam

16point

im in need of some help and fast i shoot a pse thunderbolt single cam bow well the other night i went to draw it back at a deer and the stop block bolt snapped in half leaving my draw at about a 33 instead of a 27 and half. so i went to fin and feather and they told me it would be month or two or longer if i ordered it. cause this cam has been discontinued so my question is can anyone get me one of those bolts and sleeve asap!
thanks

Central Iowa Archery in Des Moines 515-266-3912
or
Archery Field and Sport in Altoona 515-265-6500
These would probley be your best bet, might have to drive a bit though, pm muddy, he might know somewhere closer.
Good Luck

not sure how old this bow is but that may be the reason why it would take so long to get the parts in. my suggestion is to contact PSE directly and QUICKLY. PSE customer service

see what they say. good luck bud. if they can't hook you up they may be able to put you in contact with a dealer who can. another resort would be to find a dealer and see if they'll let you borrow a bow for a few weeks while yours is in the garage. GOOD LUCK.

Top Bottom