Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Storm Lake Walleyes

Lets see the PICS PICS PICS of these walleyes. Heard they were biting but not worth fighting 60 boats!

I've heard they're hot too. Dad & brother went last week & caught 30+ and have several friends who've been going & doing well too. My stupid job is throwing a monkey wrench in my spring fishing & it's not a good thing! :(

Storm Lake is big enough & they're biting in enough spots that all the boats really haven't been a problem...or so I've been told.

been along time ago that I acually took pictures of fish ,it has to be really big or vacation ,as for fighting the boats there will be boats, but we had no problems getting on and off at the new marina ,and were drift fishing so everyone stayed out of our way, we caught lots of fish in that 17-22" range but we also caught 2 over 22'' and 9 keepers so I would say it is completely worth getting on this water while it is popping, cause its gonna be a couple weeks to get consistancy on Big Spirit when water hits 62-63 hit Big Spirit and its gonna be another great year on that water also!

best walleye fishery in the state from what I hear! get some pix of those things, never hurts to shoot a few! :way:

A buddy stopped by with a limit that he and his son caught yesterday on Storm Lake. A 15, 16.5 and a 23. All pulling plugs. There's usually a window of about 2-3 weeks where Storm Lake is the place to be. Spirit should be excellent again this year as well.

last year I fished Storm all year it was hot all year it is the best walleye lake in the state right now but wait till the perch and shinner population on spirit goes down there will be some true giants taken in the next 5 years!

Top Bottom