Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Story on Iowa City Press-Citizen website

“Do people really need cartridges with 10 or more bullets at a time? We largely see that as a federal thing,” said Sen. Joe Bolkcom, D-Iowa City."

Do you realize almost every issue that Liberals argue on is also fundamentally rooted in "what we need"???? "THEY" want to decide what everyone else "needs"- money, types of food, healthcare, etc. "THEY" r POLITICIANS deciding what YOU NEED & what's best for you. Last I checked.... It's not a "BILL OF NEEDS", a "2nd amendment need", it's a RIGHT!!! They see no difference between a supposed "need" vs a RIGHT, I do. We're so screwed as a nation right now.

Sent an email to Jacoby expressing my views, he immediately sent an email back and I don't think we are very far apart on the issue.

I have an email in to Bolkcom as well.

If you send an email, PLEASE keep it civil. Ranting like a lunatic does not help any cause (probably hurts, truth be told). State your views in a non-threatening tone, don't attack them, try to keep emotions out of it. Off the soapbox now.....

“Do people really need cartridges with 10 or more bullets at a time? We largely see that as a federal thing,” said Sen. Joe Bolkcom, D-Iowa City."

Do you realize almost every issue that Liberals argue on is also fundamentally rooted in "what we need"???? "THEY" want to decide what everyone else "needs"- money, types of food, healthcare, etc. "THEY" r POLITICIANS deciding what YOU NEED & what's best for you. Last I checked.... It's not a "BILL OF NEEDS", a "2nd amendment need", it's a RIGHT!!! They see no difference between a supposed "need" vs a RIGHT, I do. We're so screwed as a nation right now.
You are spot on Skip and the thing that scares me most is how willing people are to accept it.

...and the answer is, yes we do need clips with ten rounds or more, to protect ourselves from the criminals that don't want us to, and also to protect the people who are foolish enough to say we don't need them. If you were to eliminate all of the people who say we don't need them from the equation, then, and only then would we not need them. Still we should have them as a preventative measure.

i am really afraid of what might become!! i was half scared when he got re-elected but now after this shooting, i think its going to be not good at all.

I guarantee the people with guns that protect the President on a daily basis have more than 10 rounds in them. They are saying we don't get the same right to protect ourselves than the Prez does..

none of my firearms use clips. but they do use magazine. magazine is the appropriate term when discussing this stuff guys.

none of my firearms use clips. but they do use magazine. magazine is the appropriate term when discussing this stuff guys.
yeah, technically probably correct.

Kind of like cross bows vs long bows vs compounds.

Let's not get bogged down in semantics.

Ah, so now it is considered assault to shoot inanimate objects. :rolleyes:

“It’s fun to shoot when you’re ripping apart a Styrofoam cooler and then picking it up afterward, ... but that’s an assault weapon.

Maybe Obama will figure out something with executive order, otherwise I see it as a no-go if some ban has to pass both houses. Hopefully things simmer down after the holidays.

Top Bottom