Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

String advice

Blue Ribbon 1

Just realized today that my cable on my XT was cut pretty bad down by the cam. I know I need to fix it but am not sure what string set to put on it. I would appreciate any opinions you all have about any of them.
confused.gif
confused.gif
Thanks

last time i put a winners choice on mine. but..... I would say you could do better. I dont know if its truely worth the price. They are great strings and will not stretch.

I got my bow crackerized about a month ago, and so far so good. My peep hasn't moved a hair since he put it in.

It looks great too.

I shoot the Winners Choice and I really like it. However, I do believe there are several other quality strings on the market. Some for less money and some for a few dollars more.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I got my bow crackerized about a month ago, and so far so good. My peep hasn't moved a hair since he put it in.

It looks great too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Take a drive to St.Joe and see Mike "Crackers" Carter.

More then likely there is a burr on the cam (problem I had with my Switchback Cam) Mike found it, sanded it off and oh yeah, he makes one hell of a set of strings.

Top Bottom