Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

String Question/New Strings

Greekhawk

I bought winners choice strings a couple years ago and my peep always twists. I was reading this could be caused by poor strings, or they were made wrong. Does anyone have any experience with this issue?

Second question what strings does everyone use? What do you like best?

I've had twist with factory strings, winners choice, and zebras.( only brands I have used so far) Frustrated, I just go with a peep that has tubing. One less thing to worry about IMO. I know this doesn't answer your question, but I'm yet to find a string that won't twist. So I'll be waiting for some replies as well.

Vapor Trail is definitely NOT a joke - excellent strings and no peep rotation (if installed correctly) We put on hundreds of sets a year with zero problems. Excellent strings for a very fair price.

Boyd always puts vapor trail on my bows and ive never had an issue. They are a very good quality string. Ill be using them again in the future.

Thanks everyone. A friend of mine purchased mikes archery in waterloo recently. He hads talked me in to getting the vaportrails. With the aid of the fellas on here thanks so much! I can't wait to get back from my deployment and try them out!

JBKs and Vaportrails are both great strings. If installed correctly you will love either.

Kratz

Just give him a call. (816)-232-2577
You will not be disappointed, strings are amazing and his "super" tune is a thing to behold.
On a side note, don't let him sell you his famous left handed helical arrows. He says its more accurate but that's a whole different can of worms.
I believe his wifes name is gail, she usually sets up the appointments

Top Bottom