Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Struttin' for the Ladies

KCCyclone

Seeing Terriffic_toms post with the strutter reminded me to post up these pics off of our last card pull this weekend. I've always wanted to get a picture similar to this and the turkeys cooperated pretty well for the camera. Only four more weeks until the MO opener....can't wait!

IM000873.jpg

IM000875.jpg

IM000874.jpg

Awesome. You have some food there for those tommies?? I should get mine out there to get some pics too. Thanks for sharing and getting my heart pounding lol

Very nice pics Nebraska's opener is tomarrow so i will be goin out in the morning. That just got me fired up a little more. Thanks for sharing

Awesome. You have some food there for those tommies?? I should get mine out there to get some pics too. Thanks for sharing and getting my heart pounding lol

We had put some corn down to get a better feel of the deer herd on this property and ended up bringing in a lot of birds too. We knew we had a lot of turkeys on the property but the struttin pics were just a nice bonus to an allready good card pull.

Top Bottom