Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

stupid rain!!!

peterb

was told to come into work today at noon. perfect i thought, hunt in the morning then work fine. hunted til bout 9 and saw 2 does that i didnt have a chance at shooting. as i came in i was rainin and thought that it would last long and be done for this afternoon. got another call bout 10 and said i could have the day off if i wished. thought about it and thought why not. its gonna be done rainin here soon and continue hunting this afternoon. well its 4 and its still pourin here. i didnt really want to sit in a down pour and 4 is my cut off time for going in the woods. oh well. now all i can do is watch deer gettin whacked on tv.

You could come and take my place at my office and I will take the rest of the day off /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

I wish I would of had the day off. The big bucks were all over the fields tonight in the rain as I drove around in the evening. I think this was the best night of the season so far!! I would have done anything to be out there. I hope the whole early muzzleloader season has this weather.

I sat the rain, didn't see jack. It was a beautiful night to be in the stand though.

It rained in in SW Iowa last night. I sat through it all, and went home empty handed and soaked. Although I did strip down to nothing but boxers and boots, and when I was opening the gate to pull out on the highway, a car drove by and honked at me. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Although I did strip down to nothing but boxers and boots, and when I was opening the gate to pull out on the highway, a car drove by and honked at me </div></div>

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

but look at the forecast now!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Overnight: Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. Northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Wednesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 71. West wind around 10 mph.

Wednesday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. West wind around 5 mph.

Thursday: Sunny, with a high near 70.

Thursday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 49.

Friday: Sunny, with a high near 73.

Friday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 55.

Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 77.

Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 57.

Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 78.

</div></div>

I'm sure glad I got a couple nice cozy blinds over looking some real sweet food plots for rainy/snowy/freezing sleet/colder then you know what...days! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Top Bottom