Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Summer fishing fun

OneCam

My oldest - Chance - has had me busy fishing this summer. He has had a great year and has become a good little fisherman. Here are a few pictures from the last few months ...

NE Iowa trout
875b5639.jpg

pond bass
1c2ee0a3.jpg

602f1856.jpg

And some good ole catfish ...

f02872cb.jpg

5d2f765d.jpg

He caught his biggest yet last night :way:

5253242b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using IW

Thats awesome buddy! He's landing some dandies.

My little one sure like to go with me, but she hasn't gotten into the "fishing" part yet. It seems to be more fun to chase frogs.

Last edited:
That's awesome, Chris! Send them out west so we teach them fly fishing for monster browns and rainbows!

That's awesome, Chris! Send them out west so we teach them fly fishing for monster browns and rainbows!

Ahhhh, yes....now we're talking!

Very nice Chris...mine seems to be interested more in the crawlers. :way:

Congrats to Chance on some VERY nice fish!

Tremendous photos Chris, give my congrats to Chance on his quest to become an accomplished angler, it appears as though he is well on his way.

Props to dad as well for making time to pursue his passion!!

P.S......some of those bass look huge and my oldest boy will be extremely jealous when he sees them as he watches bass pros on tv when it's on and dreams of being able to one day catch a bass. He has a plastic one that he ctaches over and over from the boat when it is parked in the driveway. Congrats again to Chance.

Congrats again Chance and dad. Was with them when Chance hooked up with the big channel cat on a light pole he knows what he is doing for sure took him a while to wear it out it was a pretty exciting time. :way:

Top Bottom