Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Super Bowl Predictions

muddy

OK, take a break from discussing shed bucks, button bucks, too many/few does, and all the other stuff, who's going to triumph tomorrow, Saints or Colts?

I'd like to see the Saints win but I think that unless Peyton Manning goes out for some reason the Colts will prevail.

Colts 35 Saints 24

That being said, the "regulars" in Vegas are picking against the colts.

Last edited:
I agree the Saints shouldn't be there.The non call on the personal foul on Farve cost the Vikings.But with that being said.How many breaks did the Colts get against the Ravens.2 INTs on one drive and still score a TD? The Colts D is no where near what the Vikings had without Freeny at 100% or Sanders.
I say the Saints 44-31
I did bet a guy at work $100.I have the Saints and 7 points.I bet another guy.I gave him the Saints and 3 so I hope the Colts win by 4,5 or 6.LOL

I think the Vikings would have had a chance against the Colts, but I don't think the Saints can win, close game until the last quarter, then I will say Colts by 8

Saints couldnt stop the vikings the vikings stopped themselves. So I dont think they will stop the colts at all. Colts 38-24.

I'm always an under-dog kinda guy.... but I think the Saints D is better and if their offense is firing on all cylinders they wont be stopped....

Saints by 10

:grin:

The Saints' defensive game plan against the Vikings was clear...take Favre out of the game, regardless of whether the hits are legal or not. I have to think they'll try the same thing against the Colts. If they're successful, I pick the Saints...if Manning stays in the game, it shouldn't be close.

NWBuck

I think the Colt's D is a little better and they will win 34-24. Would be huge for NO if they could pull it off.

They thought the devistation from Katrina was bad....wait till the burn down New Orleans after this super bowl win.

Very happy to be wrong in my prediction. If there ever was a year to hit Mardi Gras, this would be the year!

Top Bottom