Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Super wide 6 pt.

Rut

This is the pig I've been after.I made a post about it before,but this is the first daytime shot I've got of this brute.I've been passing up smaller bucks hoping to get a shot at this slob.Look what time it showed up today at a scrape I have my camera on.Look how wide it is.What a 6 pt.
1z5jg4k.jpg

I can see why you'd be excited about that one. Waaaay outside the ears. Actually looks like it may score 8 with the dual split brows. Best of luck to you.

Look at the time...11:50...those big boys are smart! Thank the good Lord they fall in love once a year and lose some of their brains!!!

I can see why you'd be excited about that one. Waaaay outside the ears. Actually looks like it may score 8 with the dual split brows. Best of luck to you.

Its browtines are not split.I've got a few nighttime shots of this buck which shows the brows clearly.

I've been after this 6 pt. now for quite some time with a vengance.I finallay saw it on the morning of the 1st(Tues.) and was able to call it in to 65 yards before it hung up,turned around and left.Today,I went and checked another one of my cameras 3/4 of a mile from where I last saw the buck and and look what shows up;the same big 6.The problem I'm having trying to kill this pig is that it is a suburban buck,and it obviously roams several different woodlots.I'm staying after it and hoping for the best.

i1w36p.jpg

Top Bottom