Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

SURVIVING NUGGENT (VH1)

scout

Has anyone seen the first take of it.
I was less than impressed, and I like the nuge.
shrug[1].gif

yea i watched it,would of been better if he did shoot the apple.Most of the challenges were pretty lame.
but what the heck,wasnt nuthin else on any good either.
I liked teds music in my younger days,who could ever forget strangle hold or the great white bufalo,but ive gone country.
I havnt watch spirit of the wild for some time now,teds a good shot with the bow but hes shot one to many deer on fenced in game farms eating out of feeders to get much of my veiwing time anymore.

I thought it was OK. Not EMMy material though! I did enjoy the way he kept the ARA around long enough for some suffering though!

I watch about an hour of it. I thought it was pretty good. Most of the tests they had to do would be fun to me! Heck I would pay him just to be on it.!
jason

I know this is not a kids show, but, doesn't he run a camp for kids? I was less than impressed with the "Nuge."
confused.gif

i thought it was good. i've been watching the nuge for years, i think his personality on the show was "extreme ted", every show has to have a bad guy, a hard ass, and i think ted had to be over the top on his character. i would love to be on the show, it would have been fun

Granted any outdoors person would love it. I would have wanted to kill the hog not just gut and skin it.
I was taken back by how rude Ted and his helper guy came across. I expected it to produced much better. It looked like it was thrown together in a couple days.

Top Bottom