Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Suspicious activity

203ntyp

PMA Member
After reading the "Poacher" post I forgot about a suspicious person I had on one of my cams.

No clue what this person was doing at 10:30pm in a thick creek bottom at that time of night. Last year some, shall I say hoodlums, are leasing some buildings on a farm that joins the property I hunt. I found 4 dead doe and one buck dead this spring and another neighbor found a buck and a doe on the other side of the property I hunt. I know one of them from years ago when my son and I were invited to go on a flintlock hunt in January with someone I knew. Turns out the other members of the party were not very ethical or followed the rules. When we went to a 3rd area to push one of the adults handed his young son a 243 rifle! I immediately told my son we don't hunt like that and we left. The other youngster who had the rifle is now hunting near me. When I hunted another farm for 18 years I caught his dad trespassing, scum bags.

IMAG0289 - Copy.JPG

I had a farm in Se iowa where got lots of night pics. I thought “poachers- oh no!!” I was RELIEVED when the sheriff called me “there folks with a meth lab on your farm. U mind if we set up a stake out and bust them?” I said “oh, that’s great news!!! No poaching!!! Help yourself & let me know anything u need!!!” So glad to have a meth lab vs poachers!! Ha!!!! ;) They nailed the idiots.

Top Bottom