Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Suzuki engines

Status
  • Deleted by N/A
I have a buddy that use to run a 1986 or 1987 115 on the back of his 20 ft clark duck boat and the thing was crap. When it was running it hauled the mail especially on the back of an aluminum boat but the poor guy has missed some great flight days because of that motor. He finally got rid of it. No experience on the new ones.

Go to the forum on Catfish1.com You will see where you can ask questions about repairs and etc. Theres guys on there who are professionals at that kinda stuff and you will have all the opinions you need, about 4 hours after you post the question.

My buddy has a mid 90's 150hp that he's been running for years. The thing is a top and hauls ass to boot. It's painted up like a CAT and tops out at 62 on his 18' crestliner. I think he's done new plugs and maybe a water pump but that's it. I don't think he even winterizes it, just parks it and hasn't had any issues. I would seriously consider one if i was in the market, 2 stroke only too if you ever want to get out of the hole.

Status
  • Deleted by N/A
Top Bottom