Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

SW Iowa

WhereAmI

Ok guys, so I have never got to hunt the rut before because of being off to school three hours away.

Now my schedule is free this coming weekend, do you think I would see much activity as far as the rut?

I would really like to experience it, maybe even try and all day sit!

Last year nov 6-8 was best for me and I hunt sw iowa. It's shaping up to be similar in my opinion. So yes- should be starting this coming weekend hopefully!

Off for two weeks starting on the 1st... Will be in Montgomery county.. Was there this weekend and saw a 160 walk past the same tree twice checking for does... lets hope he is there this coming weekend :way:

My spot is not very dynamite as the only deer I have seen from stand was bedded 25 yards away, and it happened to be the biggest buck I had on camera. I have only been out a total of 4 sits and just itching to see some deer activity, and being away at school it really doesn't help.

Hopefully the deer are on there feet this weekend because i'm ready to lay the hammer down! Been two years since I have shot a buck and only drew back once last year so i'm more than ready!

Top Bottom