Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

swap hunts

1shot1kill

If any of ya'll are interested in a spring turkey hunt or a hog hunt this fall,let me know.Will swap for bowhunting whitetails.I've got plenty of birds and hogs,and a place to stay.I might even be able to work something out at the place I guide at.

Hey One Shot,

What area of Georgia are you in? When I lived in NC, I joined a bowhunting only hunt club just north of Douglas, GA on the Ocamulgee River and chased quite a few pigs and ran from a few cottonmouths as well! Also hunted private lands with a friend who owns property along the Flint River south of Macon. Sure do miss my pig hunting!

John

John,it's a small world.I live in douglas and have hunted along the ocmulgee river most of my life.I am very familiar with the club you were in.I hunt a club on the telfair county side that has got just as many hogs as Dickie Swamp had.I am friends with the gentleman over the club(Sam).You sure were in a prime piece of riverswamp,I'll give ya that!You ever kill anything worth talking about off it?Were you still in the club when Billy Joe Padgett killed the new state record nontypical?(I think he went around 240 and some change)Anyhow he came from just across the river in telfair co.Send me your e-mail,and I'll shoot ya some pics of that [email protected]
smokin.gif

Top Bottom