Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

swap meet/ flea market in prairie du chene this weekend?

Just wondering if any of you guys have heard of this going on this weekend? I guess it goes friday sat, and sunday?? Was trying to figure out what building it was in, and what time it starts!! The guy that told me had a truck full of elk sheds he was going to sell there, he said they have alot of antlers for sale there!! Thanks in advance!! :way:

it coincides with the Rendezvous in Prairie du Chien this weekend. In tents, no building, on Saint Feriole Island, flea market usually starts on Blackhawk Ave across from the ball fields.

There are several things going on in town this weekend, The Rendezvous on St. Feriole Island started yesterday with setup and runs thru Sunday afternoon. Also on the Island there is a Flea Market that runs Friday thru Sunday, you can get everything from a tattoo to Buffalo Burgers. Across the river in Marquette I believe they are having a flea market as well but don't quote me on it as I have been gone fishing in Canada until late last night and... well I try to avoid all that stuff when it's in town... just makes the town a zoo. That's why I'm going to Chicago to the Cubs-Angels game tomorrow.

Top Bottom