Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Switchback LD

GOLDTIP

Life Member
I am currently shooting a Mathews Q2XL and like it a lot but have been looking at the Switchback LD(long draw). Seems like a pretty smooth bow, but not sure about the short axle to axle with my 30.5" draw length. Can anyone tell me more about it? I shot a SQ2 before I bought the Q2XL and had a hell of a time. The LD has a 9" brace height so I'm sure it would be better. Any input would be appreciated! Thanks!!

GOLD TIP, I wouldn't let the shorter axle-to-axle length of the Switchback scare you. As someone who prefers a bow with a slightly a longer ATA, I was pleasantly surprised the first time I had shot this bow. Any type vibration was hardly detectable, and I was astonished as to how forgiving it was for such a compact design. There are many bows out there with a lot of hype surrounding them, but this one IMO is very deserving of such claims. Try one out, and decide for yourself. Hope this helps...

I've never even seen one of the longdraw switchbacks. As forgiving and smooth as the regular Switchbacks are though, I'd imagine it'd be REALLY sweet with the extra length. To be honest though, with the $$, the improvement wasn't enough to make me give up my Q2, maybe you'll feel different...

Top Bottom