Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Switchgrass Fire

darkhollow1

PMA Member
Decided to light the switchgrass Sunday afternoon. It was kinda breezy but we decided to give it a shot and everything worked out perfectly. It sure is neat to see this stuff erupt in to flames. Came up with a decent set of sheds and even managed to have a few brews in the process...
4887Picture_065.jpg

4887Picture_074-med.jpg

4887Picture_066-med.jpg

Nice fire, cold brew, and a set of sheds! Sound like a good time! Hope you got that brother in law off his butt to help out
grin.gif
!

[ QUOTE ]
Came up with a decent set of sheds and even managed to have a few brews in the process...

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like a might fine day!
cool.gif

I've been wondering if I'll find any sheds when I burn mine....sure tough to find them with it standing.

Great pics...don't want to be on the wrong side of that fire.
bigshock.gif
grin.gif

As a volunteer fire fighter I must say I'm impressed with your knowledge of staying "hydrated" while keeping the flames at bay. It is the #1 safety concern at all of my grass fires also.
grin.gif
Great pics.

Central Iowa, the only thing I can get the brother in law to help with is shootin the deer and hes not all that great at telling the difference between a button buck and doe.
grin.gif
grin.gif

Top Bottom