Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

T/C Black Diamond

J

jason

I looking for a muzzle loader to buy, and I have my eye on Thompson center's black diamon. Have any of you guys ever shot this gun, if so what do u think?
What would be agood bullet, and grain to shoot? What about the barrle twist, what would be better, 1:27 or 1:28 twist? Pyrodex, or pellets??? Thanks and good hunting

jason

Jason,I got a t/c black diamond ER (extended range) and just love the gun.Its a 1 in 28 twist with a 26 inch barrel shooting 2 pellets and a 240 grain bullet.You might think im full of b/s but I shot a nice buck last year the last 5 min. of our m/l season at 170 yards he ran about 50 yards.You cant go wrong with t/c.Good luck

I OWN A BLACK DIAMOND MILLENIUM EDITION 50 CAL, GRAY LAMINATE STOCK,LEOPOLD 3-9X 40 V 2 SCOPE WITH QUICK DETATCHABLE BASES THAT CAME IN ITS OWN HARD CASE... AND I HAVE NEVER SHOT THE DARN THING. HAVE SHOT THE XR MODLES AND THE 24 INCH VERSIONS WITHOUT COMPLAINT. IT IS MY NUMBER ONE SELLING GUN---THIS YEAR WE WILL PROBABLY SELL 300-400 BLACK DIAMOND VALUE PACKS ALONE. TRY 100 GR PELLETS AND A 240 GR XTP BULLET.. M350 OUT

I own a black diamond .50 cal and love it. I shoot CVA powerbelts (295 grain) with 2 pyrodex pellets (100 grains) and it is extremely accurate and very reliable.

Top Bottom