Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Tactacam Videos

203ntyp

PMA Member
Is there a way to share a videos on the app without having to pull the card? I have one I requested and can view on my phone app. I downloaded it to my gallery on my phone but it's just the image, I have the XB model. Log in on my computer and cannot watch the video from there?

I have a 6.0. You can download the video from the app to your phone. You have to hit the "pencil" looking app...then their is a download button at the bottom right. Here's some video I took with mine this weekend. Took around 10-12 minutes worth of video

Last edited:
Haven't figured it out yet but I'll dig into it, thanks.

Ok; so the reveal has a different app. You should be able to download the file to your phone (down arrow). Or, forward the file to an email address (right pointing arrow). Key word..."should"

Ok; so the reveal has a different app. You should be able to download the file to your phone (down arrow). Or, forward the file to an email address (right pointing arrow). Key word..."should"
I can view the video on my phone from the Tactacam video gallery but it doesn't give me the option to share from there. It's shows in my picture gallery as a video but doesn't play from there but does allow me to download to my phones gallery but just as a jpeg? I emailed customer support, we'll see what they say. Thanks for the suggestions.

I can view the video on my phone from the Tactacam video gallery but it doesn't give me the option to share from there. It's shows in my picture gallery as a video but doesn't play from there but does allow me to download to my phones gallery but just as a jpeg? I emailed customer support, we'll see what they say. Thanks for the suggestions.

Gotcha. So, when it is downloaded to my phone, I then email a link (because the file size is too large) to download on a computer. Then you can share / watch. Or, if you have a smart TV, you can cast it from your phone to your TV.

I really like the 6.0. I plan on picking another one up next spring. Instead of buying a bunch of camera gear for footage, I am slowly and methodically working through how I want to setup everything for "light weight" filming.

when it is downloaded to my phone, I then email a link (because the file size is too large) to download on a computer.
Dang, tried that but it only emails a jpeg even though it's a video. Thanks for the suggestions. I'll see what customer service has to say.

Top Bottom