Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Tag Sandwich Productions

jonathanjt

Can you guys stop by and make some suggestions on the website? It's still in progress but any tips would be great. I do think I can get alot of traffic on the page, due to having my stand set-ups on the site. How cool would it be if you could see what the people are talking about when they say they are hunting a funnel, field edge, creek crossing etc? I think I may have something here:way:

tagsandwichproductions.com

Looks like a great start guys.......I noticed some of the text was unreadable due to picture overlay, and that a couple of the videos wouldn't play.......other than that it looks like a good start to something you can enjoy and have fun with. :way:

Thanks

On my computer it looks fine.But on the home page at work, I noticed the picture below the paragraph was covering the lettering. And sometimes the videos don't work, sometimes they do. I'm not sure how this is, just have to reload the page. Thanks for the comments. I've changed things around already today, I want the trail cam photo's to be viewable by whos farm the pictures were taken on. See the page that syas trail cam 10'

Top Bottom