Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

take 3...Best Trail Cam Pic, EVER!!!

6663-178.jpg

picture says it all...I'm not very impressed to have this as the last picture on the card. No animals or pictures for the 5days following this picture until the cam was removed on Sunday. Was getting between 5-10pics a day leading up to this picture.

I'll be contacting the landowner to see if anyone else has permission (to my knowledge I'm exclusive) and to see if he has any idea who they are and why they were on his land. Looks like they were potentially blood trailing or on a "recovery"...so I'm not going so far to call them tresspassers, as I don't see a visible "weapon". It would be a real bad conclusion to the life of "blades" for me, if that's what they were doing. "blades" is my #1 hitlist buck.

I'll have to investigate.

Last edited:
AH...I guess I always try to find the positive in things...atleast they didn't take it. Because he definitely saw that it was there.

There is still plenty of time for you to get out in the woods, and give ol' "Blades" a permanent dirt nap...........on the old lady's terms of course:way:.

sick dude, that's exactly what my brother texted me after he sent me the photos. (said "it's sandusky")

Here's a cool buck that was on there...look at his white leg and Unicorn point.
6663-070.jpg

and here's a side profile of "Blades"...
6663-085.jpg

I had Blades at 33yds on Nov 4th...couldn't take the shot due to a hard quarter-to angle. Well I could've taken a shot, but I elected not to because I don't take those shots.

Like I said, cam wasn't stolen, and I got several more good pics of my old buddy Blades. Might even be able to sneak out there for a late shotgun hunt or late muzzy hunt or late bow hunt.

Mama's "oven" about has the "bun" fully "baked" so I have more important things on my plate right now:way::way::way:

Top Bottom