Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Taking bets #2

Shove,

I'm starting to think there are no deer, no mushrooms, no nothing out where you're at ... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

I wasnt on this site last year while mushroom season was happening. Me and a friend from work go out on the Mississippi river islands and pick 75-100 pounds every year. A few trees that produce 10 pounds every other year. Usually the end of April is when the bigguns really start popping up. Down here in SouthEast Iowa. My camera isnt the best but ill try to take couple cool pictures.

Shovelbuck, isnt the mushroom hunting alot better where you're at?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I'm starting to think there are no deer, no mushrooms, no nothing out where you're at ... ;\) </div></div>

You are so right! Nothing here but a couple trees, half of which are dead. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

winterwallpaper2.jpg

If it weren't for all the buffalo chips to burn, we'd freeze to death in the winter. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Top Bottom