Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Tall 10. Score?

bennycrum

Guesses on score. I've got this guy on camera 5 different times in the last few weeks. None in daylight.

For some reason I can not get pictures to post on threads from my Iphone. Also can't view most pics in the forums. Those are it. Thank you

That's awesome- I DEF wouldn't pass him up in the stand but with that type of jump- he could become a giant next year! could be cool to see him as a 5.5 or even 6.5 year old :) good luck though- hope to see some harvest photos wouldn't shock me if he is over 165 if he doesn't break anything off this year

I would say he's 4.5 or 5.5. He's all of 3.5 last year. I'd put him about 150-155 for score. Definitely big enough for me.

I don't think he has the mass to make 160. Got good main beams, a good inside spread and minor deductions. My guess is mid to upper 140's. Hope you stick'm!

Not trying to call anyone out. But we need to stray away from trail cameras in the month of November yeah your going to have bigger bucks coming by chasing does. But they could be here one day and 2 miles away the next. The deer are not on a pattern during rut as you all know they are not thinking straight. I got caught up in checking my cameras last year every week during November trying to see a big buck. We need to be in a stand and stop worrying about trail cameras. We will learn more about the deer in a stand rather than checking cameras.

Not trying to call anyone out. But we need to stray away from trail cameras in the month of November yeah your going to have bigger bucks coming by chasing does. But they could be here one day and 2 miles away the next. The deer are not on a pattern during rut as you all know they are not thinking straight. I got caught up in checking my cameras last year every week during November trying to see a big buck. We need to be in a stand and stop worrying about trail cameras. We will learn more about the deer in a stand rather than checking cameras.

I disagree with this, some bucks are cruising through and some will stick around, I'm not trying to pattern a deer this time if year just trying to see what's going on, I can't be on the stand every single day, my trail cameras can do my scouting when I can't be there. Some of these deer may also find something on my property to make them want to stick around or come back

I disagree as well- I have a few nice bucks on patters with Does right now- and if you are against trail cameras in the month of November - why are you even in this forum? even if they are only passing through- I will continue to check trail cameras as I go hunt because I enjoy just seeing the pictures of the deer as well- not just for finding hit list bucks

Top Bottom