Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Teaser

jjohnson

I had a cinderella hunt last night. I'll post the story after a bit.

Marty010.jpg

Well this sucks, I have to leave for work in 14 minutes. Type fast!!!!!! :) :) :) That is a pig!!!

I hope you stub your toe walking to your computer for that!! :thrwrck:

Jk..Jk...Looking forward to the story!!

I will say in advance of any story or pictures...if you shot that buck then WOW, that's a super stud, major congratulations are in order!!! :way::way: That's one that nobody can say you should have waited another year on! :D

However, it is very poor form to make us wait for the pics and story!!! :D Shame on you!!!! Shame, shame, shame!!!! :grin:

Today already!!!!! My finger hurts form clicking on this post every five minutes to see the story! :D Lunch break is a great time to post "hint, hint".

Yesterday my future mother in law called me at 3pm and said she wanted to take my daughter for the evening. Score! Now I have time to finish our shooting tower and maybe sneak in a short hunt. I called my buddy and said meet me at the farm we gotta finish the shack.

We finished up around 5:15 and I said screw it I'll just walk across the road and sit in the back alfalfa field. Well we got thinking about it and the farmer had picked half the corn a few weeks before.

Little did I know I didn't even have my bow. Brady told me to use his so I through a couple arrows in the quiver and took his windicator and headed across the road. I left my truck at twenty to five. I tucked into a brushy fenceline separating a small alfalfa field and the big corn field. Only about 8 rows of corn were picked. As I sat there I thought this may get interesting.

It wasn't 15 minutes and the first doe appeared next to the standing corn 30yds away. A couple more came over the hill thru the picked corn and then a buck. I glassed him quick and seen the kicker and thought oh my beefcake is out already. He walked right to the corner of the corn 30yds away and commensed to eat. He was in and out of the corn for about 10 minutes and finally worked around the corner and headed right for me. At 20yds I drew and 15yds grunted and let him have it. He circled around behind me 30 yds and I could hear the double lung hit. A few seconds later and he was down and out within sight.

Just a surreal experience. Never thought in a million years I would ever kill a buck that way. Grossed right around 165

Sorry for the delay boys. Had to run to the taxi.

My buddy also killed a 150 last night.

DSC02904.jpg

DSC02910.jpg

DSC02899.jpg

DSC02917.jpg

A couple of beauties right there! From looking at that trail cam picture, beefcake sure is fitting. What a tank!:way:

WOW!!!!!!!!

Tremendous bucks and story!

congrats all the way around on a awesome whitetail!

Top Bottom